The metareflection.club researches all aspects of static and dynamic reflection, programs / processes manipulating programs / processes.
- Theory (semantics) and practice (architectures, examples) of dynamic reflection
- Multi-stage programming to collapse levels of interpretation
- Applications of computational reflection to learning theories in cognitive science and psychology
- Neuro-symbolic bijections
- Modular verification
- Reasoning over knowledge graphs
- Joining relational programming and SMT (Satisfiability Modulo Theories) solving
- Unifying probabilistic and constraint/logic programming
- Automating (chip) design
- Automating (biology) protocols
- Coq, Lean
- SMTLIB, Dafny, F*
- Scala, OCaml, F#, SML
- miniKanren, Prolog
- Scheme, Common Lisp, Clojure
- C, Rust
- Reflect to internalize.
- The rules of the game are part of the game.